Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween - Part Two!

Earlier today we mentioned that we wanted to show you something special for Halloween and here she is!

Ta-dahhh, almost finished just in time to wish you a Happy Halloween, please meet Pumpkin, my 11th custom Blythe :)))

I ran out of time to find her a better name, but, well, sweet as a pie as she is, this may stick!

I haven't managed set up my new Flickr yet, so I can show off my army of dolls, but stay tuned :)

So she, lovely Pumpkin and Jack Skellington, and me, and Neil and Antoine wish you a fun Halloween day :)








3 comments:

  1. waouh superbe couple

    la poupée est waouhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    elle vient d'où ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty fall colors! She looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete